Thursday, November 11, 2010

Response to Jessica's Post on Black Friday

I read a blog post by Jessica about a very exciting event called Black Friday. Black Friday is basically the beginning of the Christmas shopping season. Some stores are opened earlier than they normally are so that shoppers can come in and take advantage of the sweet deals they usually have. I found this quote from Jessica's post: 
 Every year there are around one hundred thirty-five million people going Black Friday. This is an immense shopping day because people get really excited. Many stores would be open earlier than they usually are, so people would wait on line really early like at twelve am in the morning. Shoppers would like to have the best shopping items, so they would wait on line early.
I have never been in any store for Black Friday, but this year I discovered something really cool. I heard on the radio that Guitar Center was having a sale for Black Friday. They said that Fender guitars will be around one hundred dollars, and if you buy one you'll get any Fender equipment for free. I'm trying to buy a new guitar and amp, but prices are just too high. Now that they're having discounts and good sales for Black Friday, I am really looking forward to picking up something good. I'm probably going to have to get up at six o' clock in the morning, since Guitar Center will open up at eight. I am expecting it to be really crowded inside, I'm expecting a huge line around the store. I remember the last time I went to Guitar Center it was pretty packed. People were all over the place trying out expensive guitars, basses, keyboards, and drum kits. It was so full, and it wasn't even on holidays. Now I think that Black Friday's sweet discounts are going to fill up the whole Guitar Center, probably so that no one else can fit inside. But aside from all the worries, I am very excited about going to Guitar Center this Black Friday. I am going to make sure I get the best deal possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment