Friday, November 12, 2010

things on my mind

Today is Friday and I have to type up a free post on this blog that's due tonight at 11:59:59. I really have nothing to talk about this time, so I'll just make stuff up as I go. One thing that has been really cool this week is lunch. Lunch for me is very exciting because of the people I go with. It's always hilarious because I always try to provoke a particular person. I call him names and he always over reacts over the softest insult. I do it because his reaction to my different actions are so funny, it's a tough challenge for me not to mess with him. After everyone is done with their food - or almost done - we leave the fast food restaurant. As we're walking back to school, there always has to be somebody that throws their half-eaten burger at me. I usually take that as a joke, but sometimes they go too far. It's all forgotten in the end, so that's okay.

Uh....something that excites me very much at the moment is Black Friday, it's the day I will go to Guitar Center to buy an electric guitar with an amp. So yea...really looking forward to rock out. I hate it when you get so full of joy and excitement for a moment, and then later you realize all the crap you have to worry about. Things such as homework, problems in school, personal issues with others, chores, and maybe even your own future. It's like getting high - not that I do drugs, which I don't - you feel super relieved and your heart is aching with the amount of happiness you feel. You feel as if you have nothing to worry about and you have no problems, but then all that joy you thought you had disintegrates in a matter of minutes. All your stress comes back stronger than ever, and you have a negative attitude throughout the day. Damn it I just hate that feeling.

I don't know what else to talk about, I think this whole blog post is right about done. I feel like these posts are hard sometimes. Sometimes I find it hard to make them longer than 350 words, which sounds pretty stupid. 350 words is really nothing, I shouldn't have to make my sentences longer just so I reach Mr. Sutherland's expectations. Maybe I'm just lazy, or maybe the topics I choose to write about aren't topics I know a whole lot about. Yeah I'm just going with the second one, just to make myself feel better, hahaha. So yeah I'm very confident now that I made this blog post longer than 350 words.......

No comments:

Post a Comment